Job Description: Head of Social Development
We are seeking to hire a dedicated Head of Social Development to manage day-to day operations of our Social Development Division. The right candidate must be ready to undertake the responsible for proactively building strategic and effective community outreach and in reach programs that promote and support the YHM’s Mission and Vision.
(a). Community Engagement (Programs, Events & Experiences)
To support and implement YHM objective in promoting green lifestyle amongst the youth community
To coordinate and execute activities (exhibition, road shows, seminar, and workshops)
To tap and utilize market research information to plan and execute youth development strategies
To plan, develop and implement youth entrepreneurships programs in relation to green lifestyle
Represents the organization at community events, actively seeking partnerships with community business, vendors and community leaders who support the YHM’s mission.
• To build good and an extensive networking with private sectors stakeholders.
• To work with sponsor/donor in project monitoring and implementations.
• Focus on development of strategic collaboration with stake holders.
• Review, facilitate and collaborate with strategic partners for potential initiatives beneficial to the growth of industry.
• Convert and follow through on the implementation of feasible initiatives.
• Evaluate business proposal and recommend for management and Board of Trustee’s consideration.
(c). Volunteer (Become a Green Hero)
Responsible to recruit, organise and inspire Green Volunteers.
Work with volunteers at outreach events/programs.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
At least 4-5 year(s) of relevant working experience in the relevant field.
Preferably Managers specializing in Education or Social Strategy
Ability to handle multiple programs/events concurrently
Ability to work outstation, weekends and public holiday as needed.
Display a positive and vibrant attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
1 Full-Time position available (2 Years Contract – Renewable basis)
For Interested / eligible applicants can email their applications with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08 November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.